Coca-Cola Around the World Experience
The “Coca-Cola Around the World Experience” at Terminal D of the DFW International Airport features a small Coke museum. The exhibition houses two display cases with vintage Coke artifacts and memorabilia, a digital archives explorer, and an interactive photo booth. Decorative and useful lounge spaces with charging ports complement the space and act as unique art displays, making this a very popular spot for passing travelers looking for a place to recharge.
- Collaborated with Designer
- Durable Exhibits for High Traffic Area
- Utilized Coca-Cola Style Guide to Create Unique Signage
- Custom Metal Work to Hold 2000lb Bottle Sculptures
- Sculptural Metal Work
- Integrated AV Components into Custom Metal Work
- Curated Artifacts and Installed in Casework
Museum Arts, Inc.
2639 Freewood Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
Monday - Friday:
7am - 5pm