Bell County Museum
The Bell County Museum is a fantastic space featuring some great history including a Moustache Teacup collection, a real-life chuck wagon as well as some amazing artifacts. We helped revitalize the space with a new series of decorative wall graphics, new case lighting, labeling and a series of decorative banners around their iconic chandelier. Additionally, we created a touchscreen wall complete with a large, vibrant welcome map graphic of the surrounding area.
- Collaborated on Message Development
- Artistic Treatment of Existing Photography
- Renovation using Existing Casework
- Graphic Rework using Custom Graphic Templates for Cost Savings
- Touch Screen Design and Production
- Custom Casework to Match Existing Cases
- Retro Fitted Case Lighting
Museum Arts, Inc.
2639 Freewood Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
Monday - Friday:
7am - 5pm